使用道具 举报

22#
发表于 2007-9-1 13:40:00 | 只看该作者 来自: 浙江温州
哈哈 英牛的祖先应该属于魔罗刹家族.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

23#
发表于 2007-9-1 16:17:00 | 只看该作者 来自: 浙江温州
<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>ODY</i>在2007-8-29 19:55:00的发言:</b><br/>叔叔,<br/>弟弟还会再到意大利吗?</div><p></p>9月12就要回意大利
猛犬俱乐部温馨提醒使用中介先验狗 后付款安全。确保您的交易受最大的安全保 点击阅读《中介规则》
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

24#
发表于 2007-9-1 18:20:00 | 只看该作者 来自: 浙江温州
<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>ODY</i>在2007-8-29 0:07:00的发言:</b><br/><h2><font face="Arial"><font color="#008000">藏獒论</font></font></h2><font face="Times New Roman"><h4>现在我们来看藏獒论,把藏獒定位为魔罗刹之祖.首先我说在西藏并没有发现文献或艺术证据支持藏獒论.藏獒论者凭借马可波罗对巨大藏獒的描述作为藏獒就是真正的魔罗刹的证据,发现亚述人的巨狗形象的浮雕类似马可波罗的描述.<br/>其次,藏獒论支持者们声称在Niniveh发现的公元前 580年的 一只盘子上的狗是高原上来的藏獒,因为那狗有一条多毛的尾巴象现代的藏獒.哈哈,月亮是奶酪吗?月亮很象奶酪.那么浮雕又怎么解释呢?西方真正的獒类狗很多没有多毛卷在背上的尾巴,难道是藏獒变异?藏獒象狼一样一年发情只有一次,这也被作为藏獒论的证据. 那么,你能从在西藏这样粗劣的条件下生活和演化的物种身上指望些什么呢?在西藏高原上生活每天为生存挣扎,西藏原住民们不太可能把狼或者家狗培育成马士迪夫.我们也许不得不从高原上下来到条件好一些的低海拔地区寻找魔罗刹之祖.藏獒论在哪里产生由谁开始这个错误的论断呢?M.B. Wynn 1886写道:"多年下来后,亚述獒在很多地方有了显著的变化..., 在被欧洲人注意到以前最优秀的品种形成在西藏地区,于是乎,亚洲獒演变被称为臧獒."ierre Megnin&nbsp; 1891 在"畜牧业"一书中写道,藏獒很可能是现在的魔罗刹.藏獒迷们坚信藏獒论,把马可波罗的描叙和带多毛尾巴和一年发情一次做为他们的证据.</h4><h2 align="center"><br/><br/><center><font face="Arial"><font color="#800000" size="3">The Niniveh Mastiff, about 580 B.C.<br/><br/></font></font></center><center><font color="#ffffff">*</font></center><center><font face="Arial" color="#800000" size="3"></font></center><center><font face="Arial" color="#800000" size="3"></font></center><center></center><center></center><center><font face="Arial" color="#800000" size="3"></font></center><center></center><center></center><center><h4><center><font face="Arial"><font color="#800000">1. Catal Huyuk, 2. Jerico, 3. Nineve, 4. Babylon, 5. Ur, 6. Harappa, 7. Mohenjo Daro<br/>The area marked with green is where harvesting first started.<br/></font></font></center></h4><br/></center></h2></font><br/></div><p></p>
[此贴子已经被作者于2007-9-2 19:57:05编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

25#
发表于 2007-9-1 19:13:00 | 只看该作者 来自: 浙江温州
<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>ODY</i>在2007-8-29 0:22:00的发言:</b><br/><font face="Arial"><font color="#008000"><font face="Arial"><font color="#008000"><h2><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#000000"><br/><font size="3">在中亚Ovtcharka地区有比亚述獒图象的更久远的考古发现,在土库曼斯坦发现了一个公元2000年前的石头雕像,This stone statue could easily be a pictured Central Aian Ovtcharka of today. Strebel, was not far away from the truth when he concluded after having consulted all known historical sources; "Next to the large and mostly dark colured dogs belonging to the Assyrians and Babylonians there existed a brighter and lighter dog used as a cattle dog and for hunting purposes. This breed, he concluded, must be called the Molossian." What Strebel suggested, without knowing it, was without doubt the Central Asian Ovtcharka, which as a breed offers to us the link between the early Molossers, the Assyrian Mastiff, the big flock guardian breeds, the mountain dogs and the European Mastiffs. This is a breed who have all neccesary characteristics that is required for developing into all the other Molosser breeds.<br/>Wynn wrote in 1886; "...if the history of the Asiatic Mastiff is briefly traced from the earliest times up to present. It would be difficult to denominate any precise home of the Asiatic Mastiff, or to give any more generic name to embrace the allophylian varieties than that from their distinctive features, they must at once be classified as belonging more or less to the Mastiff family. Their geographic position however have extended, and still extends from the Caucasian ranges through the valleys of the Elburz mountains, and onwards through the north of Turkistan to the Himalayas, and thence northwards over the vast area of Tibet, the Shan districts, Mongolia and Siberia."<br/>Wynn writes furthermore; "Colonel Rawlingson was inclined to think that the mastiffs sculptured on the Assyrian slabs were of the Thibetan breed. But they do not accord in peculiarities of feature with more modern speciments of that breed, and I am inclined to think that it is far more likely that these mastiffs sculptured on the Assyrian slabs etc. were a breed either existing in Assyria itself at that date or else were introduced from Sarmatia, Albania, Hyrcania, or Iberia, or some of those northern parts of Asia above Armenia."<br/>These early researchers conclusions on the origin of the Molossers soon got forgotten, overshadowed by the Tibetan theory and the fact Wynn points out for us -that the best imported speciments of the Asiatic Mastiff were from the Tibetan region. My conclusion is that the Central Asian Ovtcharka is the only possible ancestor to the Molosser breeds, based on natural distribution, archaeological findings, evelution of man and his livestock, and the fact that this breed is the living link between ALL other Molosser breeds.<br/>I am sure that in the years to come we will see more and more dog historicans, writers &amp; authors that comes to the same conclusion as I have on the origin of the Molossers.</font></font></font></h2></font></font><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#000000"><h2><br/><font size="3">There are in fact one archaeological evidence that places the Central Asian Ovtcharka in the region long before the pictured Assyrian Mastiff. There have been found a little stone statue in Turkmenistan dated about 2000 B.C. This stone statue could easily be a pictured Central Aian Ovtcharka of today. Strebel, was not far away from the truth when he concluded after having consulted all known historical sources; "Next to the large and mostly dark colured dogs belonging to the Assyrians and Babylonians there existed a brighter and lighter dog used as a cattle dog and for hunting purposes. This breed, he concluded, must be called the Molossian." What Strebel suggested, without knowing it, was without doubt the Central Asian Ovtcharka, which as a breed offers to us the link between the early Molossers, the Assyrian Mastiff, the big flock guardian breeds, the mountain dogs and the European Mastiffs. This is a breed who have all neccesary characteristics that is required for developing into all the other Molosser breeds.<br/>Wynn wrote in 1886; "...if the history of the Asiatic Mastiff is briefly traced from the earliest times up to present. It would be difficult to denominate any precise home of the Asiatic Mastiff, or to give any more generic name to embrace the allophylian varieties than that from their distinctive features, they must at once be classified as belonging more or less to the Mastiff family. Their geographic position however have extended, and still extends from the Caucasian ranges through the valleys of the Elburz mountains, and onwards through the north of Turkistan to the Himalayas, and thence northwards over the vast area of Tibet, the Shan districts, Mongolia and Siberia."<br/>Wynn writes furthermore; "Colonel Rawlingson was inclined to think that the mastiffs sculptured on the Assyrian slabs were of the Thibetan breed. But they do not accord in peculiarities of feature with more modern speciments of that breed, and I am inclined to think that it is far more likely that these mastiffs sculptured on the Assyrian slabs etc. were a breed either existing in Assyria itself at that date or else were introduced from Sarmatia, Albania, Hyrcania, or Iberia, or some of those northern parts of Asia above Armenia."<br/>These early researchers conclusions on the origin of the Molossers soon got forgotten, overshadowed by the Tibetan theory and the fact Wynn points out for us -that the best imported speciments of the Asiatic Mastiff were from the Tibetan region. My conclusion is that the Central Asian Ovtcharka is the only possible ancestor to the Molosser breeds, based on natural distribution, archaeological findings, evelution of man and his livestock, and the fact that this breed is the living link between ALL other Molosser breeds.<br/>I am sure that in the years to come we will see more and more dog historicans, writers &amp; authors that comes to the same conclusion as I have on the origin of the Molossers.</font></h2></font></font><h2 align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><br/><h4 align="center"><center><font face="Arial"><font color="#800000">The Assyrian Mastiff at left show clearly traits of the Central Asian Ovtcharka.<br/></font></font></center></h4><h2 align="center"></h2><h4 align="center"><center><font face="Arial"><font color="#800000">Sighthounds and Mastiffs. Green slate tablets, 4000 BC. Property of the British Museum.</font></font></center></h4><h2 align="center"><br/><br/></h2><h2 align="center"><center><font face="Arial"><font color="#ff0000">Continue to the Origin of the Molossers, part two</font></font></center></h2></font></h2></font></font><br/></div><p></p>
[此贴子已经被作者于2007-9-2 18:55:42编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

26#
发表于 2007-9-2 19:36:00 | 只看该作者 来自: 浙江温州
<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>ODY</i>在2007-8-29 0:22:00的发言:</b><br/><font face="Arial"><font color="#008000"><font face="Arial"><font color="#008000"><h2><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#000000"><br/><font size="3">有确凿考古证据表明中亚牧羊犬的出现远远早于亚述獒.在土库曼斯坦发现了一块公元前2000年的石头雕像.这石像很容易就被想象为现在的中亚牧羊犬.Strebel在参详了所有的已知历史资料后总得出离真相不远的结论 :在巨大的主要是深颜色的亚述獒和巴比伦獒之后有一种用来牧畜和打猎的颜色比较亮丽的狗,他认为这应该就是魔罗刹.Strebel暗示是什么意思,不得而知,毫无疑问的是:中亚牧羊犬为我们提供了连接早期魔罗刹,亚述獒,巨型牧畜犬种,大山脉犬以及欧洲獒类的纽带.中亚具有所有的能发展成所有獒类犬种的必须特征.Wynn 在1886写道:"..如果亚洲獒的历史只是从最早时期简略追溯到现在,那么给亚洲獒精确命名就会很困难.或者给一个广义的名词能概括它们的特色鲜明的性状多样性,它们必定能毫不犹豫地被归类与獒类家族.它们的地理分布却极其广泛,从高加索山脉到阿尔卑斯山脉山谷,从北方的土库曼斯坦到喜玛拉雅山脉,跨过青藏高原缅甸蒙古和西伯利亚.Wynn&nbsp;还写到 "Rawlingson 上校倾向于认为亚述石板浮雕上的獒犬是西藏品种,但是并不完全符合当代藏獒的特点,我倾向于认为更象在亚述地区自有的獒,也可能是来自 Sarmatia,阿尔巴尼亚,Hyrcania,伊比利亚,亚美尼亚以北的北亚地区.这些早期獒类起源研究的结论很快被藏獒假说盖过去了.Wynn 为我们指出这样的事实 - 最好的被引进欧洲的亚洲獒来自西藏地区.基于自然分布,考古发现,人类及其家畜演化,我的结论是中亚牧羊犬是魔罗刹品种的唯一可能祖先,中亚是连接各种獒类猛犬的纽带.我相信会有越来越多的犬类历史学家,作家,会得出和我一样的魔罗刹起源的结论.</font></font></font></h2></font></font><h2 align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><br/><h4 align="center"><center><font face="Arial"><font color="#800000">左边的亚述獒有明显的中亚特征 <br/></font></font></center></h4><h2 align="center"></h2><h4 align="center"><center><font face="Arial"><font color="#800000">狩猎獒犬图 公元&nbsp;4000 前的青石板&nbsp; 现保存在大英博物馆.</font></font></center></h4><h2 align="center"><br/><br/></h2><h2 align="center"><center><font face="Arial"><font color="#ff0000">Continue to the Origin of the Molossers, part two</font></font></center></h2></font></h2></font></font><br/></div><p></p>
[此贴子已经被作者于2007-9-2 21:30:42编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

27#
发表于 2007-9-2 21:29:00 | 只看该作者 来自: 浙江温州
翻译的水平很臭 看上去矛盾百出 阅读起来有点别扭 请大家指正交流[em04][em04][em04][em04]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

28#
发表于 2009-3-4 00:56:00 | 只看该作者 来自: 四川成都
学习!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

29#
发表于 2009-3-4 05:37:00 | 只看该作者 来自: 澳大利亚
<p>众说风云 也有说 獒犬来自于中亚 尼泊尔山脉西侧 </p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>美国也有学者说藏獒是獒犬的祖先 当然和现在的藏獒不是一回事</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>总之就是多看看 多知道一些&nbsp; 至于哪种说法是对的 就让 考古学家来解决吧 </p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>作为亚洲人 自然是希望獒犬的发源地在亚洲的 </p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>同样作为欧洲人 也是如此的 益类归己心里 </p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>所以啦 文章还是很好的</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
30#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-3-4 14:26:00 | 只看该作者 来自: 香港
<p><font face="Verdana">另一篇極具價值的:</font></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><font face="Verdana"><b style="LINE-HEIGHT: 15px; FONT-SIZE: 12px">熊? 狼? 猛犬? "魔罗刹 MOLOSSER"从何而来?</b></font></p>
<p><font face="Verdana"><a href="http://bandog.cn/dispbbs.asp?BoardID=15&amp;ID=25389">http://bandog.cn/dispbbs.asp?BoardID=15&amp;ID=25389</a> </font></p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

31#
发表于 2009-3-4 15:00:00 | 只看该作者 来自: 广东深圳
<p>顶了</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

32#
发表于 2009-5-5 00:29:00 | 只看该作者 来自: 山西太原
呵呵哥们佩服你,图是看董了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

33#
发表于 2009-5-5 09:30:00 | 只看该作者 来自: 山东德州
继续顶
猛犬俱乐部温馨提醒使用中介先验狗 后付款安全。确保您的交易受最大的安全保 点击阅读《中介规则》
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

34#
发表于 2009-6-30 01:48:00 | 只看该作者 来自: 上海宝山区
好东西 要一直看!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

35#
发表于 2009-7-7 11:12:00 | 只看该作者 来自: 江西景德镇
漂亮
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

36#
发表于 2009-7-16 21:35:00 | 只看该作者 来自: 辽宁沈阳
<p>我很爱国,外文一句都没看懂</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

37#
发表于 2009-7-18 21:17:00 | 只看该作者 来自: 山东日照
小弟看不懂,但晒是要谢谢分享
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

38#
发表于 2009-11-25 20:39:00 | 只看该作者 来自: 北京房山
学习!学习!谢谢ODY老师!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

39#
发表于 2009-11-30 10:15:00 | 只看该作者 来自: 江苏连云港
[em61]中国人识不得!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

40#
发表于 2009-12-1 13:58:00 | 只看该作者 来自: 江西九江
看帖回帖
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 猛犬俱乐部注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|猛犬俱乐部 猛犬 猎犬 卖狗 买卖 ( 鲁ICP备18040451号-2 )

鲁公网安备 37021102000950号

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 01:41